RELEASE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION & REGULATIONS AGREEMENT
Thank you for visiting and welcome to the Austin Trophy Whitetails Ranch. We hope that your experience with your host, Austin Trophy Whitetails, LLC, is enjoyable and relaxing. We take pride in the abundant wildlife and beautiful countryside and surroundings the Ranch offers. We look forward to sharing all that the Ranch has to offer with you and hope to make your experience truly enjoyable.
The rules listed below are very important for your safety, maintaining the quality of wildlife here on the Ranch, and avoiding unneeded misunderstandings.
EVERYONE MUST READ THE FOLLOWING RULES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING RULES PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY AT THE RANCH.
A. I acknowledge and am aware that there are natural and man-made hazards on the Ranch, and I assume all risks in connection with such hazards as well as participation in hunting, ﬁshing and/or other activities conducted by the Ranch and services provided by the Ranch. I further agree and understand that Owners assume no liability for my safety or my property or the safety of my minor children. I expressly agree to release Owner from any liability for damages or injury to me, my minor children and/or my property, which occurs, while I am on the Ranch or entering or exiting from the Ranch
B. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, and to the fullest extent allowed by law, the total liability, in the aggregate, of Owners, to me, my spouse, my children or anyone claiming by, through or under any of us, or to any third party, for any and all claims, losses, costs or damages whatsoever, for or on account of the negligence, active or otherwise,professional errors or omissions, or strict liability of any Owners shall not, individually or collectively, exceed the total insurance proceeds paid on behalf of the Owners, individually or collectively, in settlement or other satisfaction of such claims.
3. In the event that I am accompanied by minor children under the age of eighteen (18) years, their names and birth dates are printed below.
4. The term "injury" as used herein also covers death; and this Agreement is binding upon my estate. In addition to other matters covered thereby, the indemniﬁcation provisions of this Agreement also cover all claims for wrongful death under Section71.001 et seq. of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
5. The term "Owners" includes Marshall Varner, Austin Trophy Whitetails, LLC,, as well as their heirs, successors and assigns, all officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subcontractors, agents, guides, legal representatives, subsidiaries, partners, parents, affiliates and any and all other persons, ﬁrms or corporations who are, or who might be claimed to be, liable to them or for them.
6. I FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OWNERS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIMS, SUITS AND ACTIONS OF EVERY TYPE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS OF DEFENSE), WHICH ARE NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE OR WHICH EXCEED POLICY LIMITS FOR COVERED CLAIMS, BROUGHT FOR OR ON ACCOUNT OF ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, RANCH DAMAGE OR OTHER INJURY OF AN INTANGIBLE NATURE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MENTAL ANGUISH, PHYSICAL PAIN AND SUFFERING, LOSS OF EARNINGS OR EARNING CAPACITY AND LOSS OF CONSORTIUM) CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN SUSTAINED BY ME, MY SPOUSE, OR MY MINOR CHILDREN, IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCIDENT OR INJURY THAT MAY OCCUR BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER MY PRESENCE ON THE RANCH OR MY ENGAGING IN HUNTING, FISHING, OR OTHER ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED ON THE RANCH AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE RANCH. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS IS CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF OWNERS OR ANY OF THEM.
7. I further acknowledge and agree that this Assumption of the Risk, Release and Indemniﬁcation Agreement is and shall remain effective for all entries onto the Ranch by me; provided, however, this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing license for me to enter the Ranch, and I acknowledge that I may enter the Ranch only at such times and places and for only such purposes which may be speciﬁed by Owners.
8. This Assumption of the Risk, Release and Indemniﬁcation Agreement shall be binding upon me, my heirs, successors and assigns and shall inure to the beneﬁt of Owners.
I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT AND I UNDERSTAND AND FREELY AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREIN.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: RELEASE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION & REGULATIONS AGREEMENT
Agree & Sign